Two-storey building with a neo-Classical front. It was built on the site of a medieval house at the end of the 18th century. It gained its present form during its neo-Classical rebuilding around 1830. Its eight bays long facade is crowned with a cornice and there is a string-course above the ground floor. On the first level there are moulded windows with sills. Simply framed windows with sills and neo-Empire bars from 1938 can be observed on the ground floor. A circular plan Neo-Classical staircase opens from its gateway. There are stone-consoled corridors in front of its three court facades and the rooms on the ground floor have cove-vaults.